The programme seeks to facilitate the participation of Jordanian universities’ students in global youth activities to gain real-life experience by covering a range of travel costs to relieve the stress of financial barriers. It provides opportunities for students to engage in student exchange programs, conferences and training programs by covering a range of costs for their travel.
The concept behind International Travel Support Programme
The participation of young people from different Jordanian universities in international youth-related activities provides them with real opportunities to gain experience through the exchange of knowledge and interacting with youth from various countries.
The International Travel Support Programme aims to facilitate the participation of students in various youth-related activities around the world by covering the costs of travel tickets (partially or fully), and the cost of visa for outstanding students to take part in productive extracurricular activities.
The programme supports travel for:
- Participating in cultural and art events and activities.
- Participating in activities and events on entrepreneurship.
- Participating in events and activities in fields of IT, environment, tourism and human development.
- Representing Jordan in Arab and international sport championships.
- Participating in events and activities related specialties students major in at their universities.
- Supporting Jordanian university students to participate in various youth activities around the world.
- Improving students' skills and enhancing their capacity to acquire the necessary expertise, in addition to exchanging their knowledge and utilizing their energy to effectively participate in the community.
Supporting the participation of more than 215 students from 12 public and private universities including: the University of Jordan, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Yarmouk University, Princess Sumaya University, the University of Balqa Applied, Tafila Technical University, the German Jordanian University, the University of Zaytuna, Philadelphia University, Zarqa University, al-Bayt University, the University of Muta .
Eligibility to apply:
- Applicant must be a Jordanian national.
- Applicant must be a university student in an undergraduate program (ages 18-27).
- Applicant must be a member of one of the programmes or initiatives implemented by the King Abdullah II Fund for Development.
- Applicant must be a participant in voluntary activities to serve local communities with no less than 30 hours of engagement in voluntary activities.
Applicants must fill the appropriate application form below and submit to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Click here to download students application form.
Click here to download activists/artists/talented/innovators application form.
Click here to download the financial manual.
Click here to download the participation report template.
Email: [email protected]